This page is designed to give you the most updated status on trips coming up in the next couple days that have weather questions.
The Fishing trip for Sunday May 19th will have to be postponed due to weather. You will be receiving a call early next week about this situation.
The Kayaking 101 class looks good for Sunday afternoon May 19th. The front looks as if it will have passed and we should be good to go. We will see you at Pack & Paddle at 2pm. If you have any questions call your guide Bryan at 333-333-3333