Sun protection is so important year round, but especially in the summertime when we spend more time outdoors. If you’re like us, you want to protect your skin without harsh chemicals. That’s why we choose to carry Elemental Herbs Sunscreen and skin products.
Here’s what the company says about their products:
Safety first! We take safety seriously with these new sunscreen formulas. You get the benefits of certified organic green tea and rose hip antioxidants and certified organic jojoba and extra virgin olive moisturizing oils. Now in a SPF 33 version with the safest sun protection ingredient: pure non-nano zinc oxide. Safe for coral reefs, safe for kids and safe for you. Slather‘em on and don’t worry, you won’t find a white residue left behind. So, play in the sun, relax when you can, and remember safety comes first!
Elemental Herbs Zinc Sunstick is ideal for the face, nose, ears and more. Broad UVA/UVB protection. In addition to the power-packed protection of zinc which goes on clear, our formula also includes a host of rich, skin-saving certified organic oils, including jojoba, coconut and avocado. Tested and approved by people like you, the sunscreen is chemical-free and coral reef safe.
Our first product ever to hit store shelves, we named All Good Goop when we realized how amazing it is for everything! It’s organic, all natural, petroleum-free and a great moisturizer and soothing salve. Its formula is strong enough for a climber’s raw knuckles and gentle enough for a baby’s bottom.
Our smooth textured organic lip balms contain the same organic healing herbs as our All Good Goop with the addition of essential oils for soothing and refreshing tastes on the lips. Consider them healing balms for the lips that fit in your pocket. All SPF flavors are oxybenzone free.
Elemental Herbs’ Commitment:
- As a nature-based healing company, we at Elemental Herbs are forever grateful for the earth’s abundant resources.
- Our production facility runs on solar power.
- Company headquarters are an organic farm and education center.
- Our team is our family. We are a small company, and as we grow, we want our team to grow with us.
- We use certified organic ingredients in our products and seek the highest possible medicinal quality in all of our herbs.
- Our products are cruelty-free, tested on consenting humans only.
- We actively oppose the use of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and find suppliers who are in compliance with this.
- We use recycled and recyclable packaging, shipping and printed materials. Yeah!
- Our company vehicles run on biodiesel.
- We maintain relationships with suppliers and manufacturers who have high environmental standards and take care of their employees.
- As a triple bottom line business, our commitment to social and environmental responsibility is audited through our partnership with B Corporation.
- We give one percent of all sales, before any expenses to important global causes through 1% for the Planet.
- We sponsor Activist Athletes.
- We laugh a lot! We recognize the need for lighthearted humor in the midst of it all and we cherish absurdity in daily life. Sharing smiles and laughter is a great way to positively impact our environment and our health. It’s easy.
Read more about their mission here!