The Insulated Air Core Mattress from Big Agnes offers the most comfort per ounce of any pad on the market. 2.5 inches of thickness give you a great nights sleep. The insulation inside the tubes insures that you are warm.
Here’s some specs:
- Light and compact three season pad, with 2.5″ of comfort
- PrimaLoft™ eco: synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials used in all 20″ wide pads
- M3 synthetic insulation used in the 25″ wide pad
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- 20″ pads: Durable, lightweight 50D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
- 25″ pad: Durable, 70D nylon top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It’s sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.