We will host a series of “how to” seminars on Saturday at Pack & Paddle. Here’s a list of the seminars!
- 11am Fly-casting demonstration: This seminar will be put on by Tom Jindra of TFO. Learn the basics of the art of Fly Casting.
- 11:30am Barefoot Running Seminar: Sabine Bildstein – Representative for Vibram Five Fingers rep will lead a Natural Running seminar covering how to safely get started with barefoot running
- 12pm Intro to Coastal Kayak Fishing: Adam Harbuck – Wilderness Systems Team member will lead a Kayak Fishing Seminar that will introduce you to all the basics of kayak fishing coastal waters.
- 12:30 Ultimate Kayak Rigging Seminar: Thomas Flemons from Diablo Paddlesports will show off his “super-rigged” kayak and show you all the latest ideas on kayak rigging.
- 1pm Fishing knots: Tom Jindra of TFO will lead a hands-on class to help you learn the essential knots for fishing.
- 1:30pm: How-To Seminar – Video and GoPro Techniques for Kayaking: Ben Roussell – Jackson Kayak Team member will host a seminar on how to shoot GoPro video from your kayak including tips and tricks for mounting cameras and other techniques he’s learned over the last few years.
- 2pm: Kayak Fishing Locations and Techniques: Chris Haley of Cajun Paddle Tools will lead a seminar on styles of Kayak Fishing including techniques and local locations